- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Very good value for 1 nights stay The only thing I would say is the website doesn't tell you that the cheap price is for rooms on motorway s..."
"This Hotel is so relaxed you can feel yourself unwinding on arrival. Friendly helpful staff and a beautiful location...."
"Very convenient for the Dover ferry. Located just off the A2 carriageway. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend...."
"Only stayed the one night. Room 46 on 2nd floor. Lovely view of lakes. TV. Comfortable beds. Clean bathroom. Bath a little dodgy stepping in..."
"Can't fault top hotel, amazing price...."
About the hotel
The Inn on the Lake is a privately owned modern seventy-eight bedroomed hotel with a fine restaurant and first class conference and banqueting facilities. It is rated four crown by the English Tourist Board. The hotel has direct access from the A2 London to Dover road but is set back in twelve acres of peaceful woodland with two fine lakes.
It is within one hour's drive of the Channel Tunnel and Ferry Ports and Central London, and just ten minutes from both the City of Rochester upon Medway and the Dartford Tunnel link with Essex and the M25 motorway around London. There is parking for over 250 cars. The Inn on the Lake is set close to the heart of Medway and Maritime Kent with attractions including Historic Rochester with it's Castle, Cathedral and Dickens Museum. Other sites of interest in Medway include the World Naval Base, Fort Amhurst and the Royal Engineers Museum. Other places of interest include Bluewater Shopping Centre, Leeds Castle and Canterbury. Every Saturday throughout the year a dinner dance is featured in the Lakeside Restaurant. Stars such as The Supremes, The Searchers, Ben E King and Boney M have recently performed here. Please phone for a 'What's On Guide'. We are ideal as a base for exploring both Kent and London and make an ideal stopover for coaches heading to and from Europe. We offer extremely competitive group rates with reductions for children and Sunday night stays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for 1 nights stay The only thing I would say is the website doesn't tell you that the cheap price is for rooms on motorway side of hotel and you cannot gain access to the side of lake as shown on pictures unless you book premier rooms at a higher cost.
Unfortunately those rooms were fully booked. Nevertheless still very good value and a good breakfast included in the price. Would definitely stay again for a night.
Inn on the Lake Hotel
Booked a double room to find a twin room, changed room, to find another twin but told beds could be zipped together & would be done when we went out.
This was done. Room very hot. Needs a good reburbishment & update. Breakfast not brilliant bland & dry.