- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Royal Toby Stay...."
"No booking on system but given a nice room at a reduced rate. Room very hot with one radiator jammed full on...."
"Fabulous hotel receptionist very welcoming, asked for a ground floor room which we received, very nice room, the only negative was a small T..."
"Having booked this for a business trip, we found the staff were so friendly it was very welcoming. Lady at breakfast was fantastic. And then..."
"Struggled with the taps in the bathroom had call stuff to come and help me apart from that spot on..."
About the hotel
Situated within its own grounds in the heart of Rochdale, just half a mile from the M62 and 8 miles from Manchester, The Royal Toby Hotel offers an ideal location for business or leisure. With 2 excellent on site restaurants, FREE WIFI throughout the hotel and restaurants, Lots of FREE parking. We really do offer all you need to enjoy a comfortable stay.
Our 24 hour reception provides friendly, efficient staff to ensure your stay is both memorable and enjoyable. The Royal Toby English grill restaurant, famed for it's fantastic steaks, has a beautiful bar, lounge and dining room. It serves only the best of English cuisine, where quality and tradition comes first. All menus are carefully planned and selected to ensure the widest possible choice. A vegetarian and allergen selection is available. The Cenetta Italian & Continental Ristoranté uses genuine relics and sculptures to create a 14th-century Italian feel. Many of the dishes are created using traditional Italian family recipes. The continental staff are extremely knowledgeable and will happily offer advice on food, wine and cocktails. The Royal Toby Hotel has superb conference facilities to cater for all types of event, from 1:1 interviews straight through to larger conferences. Our banqueting facilities are second to none, and boast a dedicated events co-ordinator to ensure your event runs smoothly. The warmest welcome awaits you
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The Royal Toby Hotel
Royal Toby Stay.
No booking could be found on system.
No booking on system but given a nice room at a reduced rate.
Room very hot with one radiator jammed full on.