- Very Good
- 129 guest reviews
"I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner and promptly dealt with, no messing around, no troubles. Did not use the bar or food fac..."
"Great service from all the staff we met The room was quite hot as the heating was turned up to full and the decor wasn't to our taste but w..."
"All the staff were very smart pleasant and very helpful in every way...."
"Friendly welcome on arrival. Given visitor map of the city and our location which was helpful as it was out first visit to Liverpool. Room s..."
"Very happy, good value, particularly the room and also breakfast whigh was excellent value and quality. Would recommend and stay again if sa..."
About the hotel
The Sir Thomas Hotel set in the heart of Liverpool's European Capital of Culture City offers the perfect location for business or pleasure. A stone's throw from the main retail, restaurants, nightclubs and bars of this vibrant 24 hour city, minutes' walk from the mainline railway station and adjacent to both universities. .
Situated in the old Bank of Liverpool Building we offer a delicate blend of Liverpool's history and modern culture. Our newly refurbished restaurant and bar (St John) is everything you would expect from dining in a top hotel, full of classic British style and sophistication with an added contemporary twist. It serves everything from snacks to A La Carte and boasts a superb cocktail and drinks list. There is live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night. Continental breakfast is included with each booking, you can also upgrade to Full English for £5. 95 per person. Also you are able to add a 2 course dinner at £10. 00 if pre-booked
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/04/2015 to 11/04/2015 - Please note that full payment will be taken at the time of booking which will be non-refundable or transferable. The hotel will pre-authorise GBP40.00 for any extras that may be incurred at the hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Sir Thomas Hotel in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, Clean, Inexpensive
I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner and promptly dealt with, no messing around, no troubles.
Did not use the bar or food facilities but it looked nice from what I saw. The room was spotless as I entered, everything was fresh and it was a good size. All in all it was a great experience.
Great service from all the staff we met
The room was quite hot as the heating was turned up to full and the decor wasn't to our taste but was clean and the building it's self is amazing the bar was great and the quality of the breakfast was excellent