This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This family run country house has spectacular views across Waterhead Bay, Windermere Loughrigg Fell and the Langdale Peaks as well as offering stylish, modern and luxurious accommodation. The establishment is centrally placed ideal for exploring the whole area. Lake house has various styles and sizes of accommodation to suit every need, all rooms are en-suite and have flat screen t.
v, DVD player and music system and tea and coffee facilities. Some rooms have a lake view at a supplement. Guests staying at Lake House have the use of the restaurant (evening meals)at The Regent, which is just 400yards away. Traditional Lakeland breakfast is served in the dining room with an array of continental breads, cereals & fruit with wonderful lake and mountain views. Full English is set out for you to help yourself and there are trays for you to take it all up to your room if you so wish - breakfast in bed do it yourself style!! Across the road from the Lake House is the boating jetty from which you can take a steamer to Bowness-on-Windermere and around the Lake. The centre of Ambleside is a five minute walk or so into town. Sailing and cruises are available at the beautiful Lake Windermere, just 100 metres from the hotel. Please note this hotel is completely non-smoking. If guests smoke in the bedrooms a charge of up to 1 night accommodation may apply. Please note that this property is regrettably not suitable for children. Please note Guests cannot book more than 4 rooms as this goes against our group bookings policy.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2010 to 01/02/2019 - Dogs are accepted at a cost of £10 per dog per night. If you want to make a reservation and arrive on the same day please book by 8.30pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet