- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Excellent cooked breakfast served by two waitresses that are a credit to the hotel...."
"Booked as family but were on different floors. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Other family booked and rooms were very different for sam..."
"The hotel was lovely and only a 5 minute walk to the racecourse. Comfortable beds and a spot on breakfast . A top 4* hotel...."
"Super hotel will definitely return in the future..."
"This was our second trip to the hotel, and hope it wont be our last...."
About the hotel
The Earl of Doncaster Hotel is superbly located within 500 metres of Doncaster Racecourse and the Town Centre, offering free on-site parking. This impressive Art Deco, 4 Star, Classic British Hotel, has beautifully designed executive bedrooms, a stylish restaurant and a magnificent Ballroom that epitomises all the character and charm of the hotel. The hotel offers luxurious, contemporary accommodation, with spacious en-suite, air-conditioned rooms throughout.
The hotel’s restaurant - Cafe bar Concerto, offers an impressive environment in which to enjoy champagne Afternoon Tea or an A la Carte, locally sourced Menu. The Function suites are perfect for special occasions or corporate gatherings from 2-350. The newly refurbished Ballroom is easily transformed from facilitating the most formal conference into an impressive banqueting venue for the most prestigious event. The Earl – one of Doncaster’s best kept secrets.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Earl of Doncaster Hotel in Doncaster are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent cooked breakfast served by two waitresses that are a credit to the hotel.
Overnight stay for a wedding
The suite was freezing and it was impossible to heat it so we turned the heating off after 4 hours of it allegedly being at 30 degrees C.
The bed was comfortable and the television was big enough to see from it. There was evidence of the occupants before us on the floor and on the settee that hadn't been cleaned away. There was no fridge and the lights were so dim I had to use the torch app on my phone to see the heater controls with all the room lights on. We had lunch shortly after arrival and when I ordered 'Escalope of Pork Cordon Blue' I got Queen Scallops in a tomato sauce??. My wife had completely finished her meal before my replacement arrived but that was probably my own fault as the waitress was upset enough without me making a fuss.. The buffet at the wedding was fine but there were no condiments either at point of service or on the tables, strange. Breakfast the next morning was just OK but plentiful. At check out no-one asked us about our stay or looked like they even cared.