- 14 guest reviews
"Easy parking, not a very good checking in, staff very good in bar and restaurant, swimming pool and changing areas need a big refurbishment...."
"The buffet cooked breakfast could have been hotter, the choices were good. No biscuits in the room...."
"Bedroom and bathroom looking tired but leisure facilities and restaurant excellent. Helpful and cheerful staff...."
"The hotel occupies a dated looking building, and the rooms are a little dated too. The bed was firm and could do with a spongy topper. The r..."
"We stayed for one night and found the accommodation to be clean, comfortable and peaceful...."
About the hotel
Enjoy a peaceful garden setting close to Heathrow Airport at the Holiday Inn London-Shepperton hotel. Set in 11 acres of leafy grounds with plenty of complimentary parking , our modern, low-rise hotel is close to the M3 and M25 and 25 minutes' drive from Heathrow Airport . Stay connected with wireless Internet , available throughout Holiday Inn London-Shepperton, and unwind in our extensive fitness centre with heated indoor pool and sauna.
Holiday Inn London-Shepperton offers 10 high-tech meeting rooms with space for up to 110 people. Prepare your presentation in our 24-hour self-service business centre and break for cappuccinos in the laid-back Conference Cafe. Our dedicated events team is on hand to ensure your day runs smoothly. Delve into English rugby's rich history at the World Rugby Museum in Twickenham Stadium , 6 miles from the hotel. For a fun family day out, head for nearby Thorpe Park 's thrilling themed rides and rollercoasters. Back at the hotel, our Club Moativation fitness centre offers aqua-aerobics and personal fitness coaching. Hearty breakfasts and classic dishes from sausage and mash to Thai curry are served in our smart, split-level Regatta Restaurant. Kids under 13 eat free when accompanied by a paying adult at Holiday Inn London-Shepperton . Pull up an armchair in our sociable Lobby bar to unwind with drinks and TV sport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly helpful breakfast staff
Easy parking, not a very good checking in, staff very good in bar and restaurant, swimming pool and changing areas need a big refurbishment.
[paint peeling on walls etc]
Dear SUE T,
Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. While we absolutely appreciate your kind regards toward the level of service our hotel staff members rendered, it is regrettable that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the quality of reception you experienced. Rest assured, I have noted your comments and have forwarded them to our hotel management for the identified issues to be addressed accordingly.
We are looking forward to your next stay and give you the best hotel experience.
One and All
The buffet cooked breakfast could have been hotter, the choices were good.
No biscuits in the room.