- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Good, comfortable hotel with very good food. Bed was extremely comfortable...."
"I think you have to use the on site facilities to get value for money...."
"I was extremely happy with the hotel - the room was excellent - large, clean and well equipped. The staff were very friendly, especially the..."
"We had a great stay in the hotel, the swimming pool was lovely and the gym staff really nice and friendly to my little boy, thanks. Breakfas..."
"Many thanks, we are already planning next years stay for the Grand National...."
About the hotel
The Suites Hotel & Spa located in Knowsley just 8 miles from Liverpool city centre with good transportation links, the hotel offers exclusive suite-only accommodation with free WiFi & onsite Parking as well as a Bar, Bistro & Restaurant with full complimentary access to our brand new Leisure Club. Each suite at The Suites Hotel comes with a spacious living and dining area. They are all equipped with a writing desk, a TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities, and they all include en-suite bathroom facilities fitted with a bathtub and a shower.
Our new and exclusive Spa, The Spa @ Suites Hotel is an oasis or tranquillity where you can relax and pamper yourself with an array of treatments from the word renowned Decleor. We are also proud to announce we have been selected to offer the exclusive range of treatments and products from the Haute Courture of beauty Carita, Paris. As the only Carita Spa within a 20 mile radius validates that our Spa offers you luxury together with the best treatments on Merseyside.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/04/2016 to 09/04/2016 - PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING WHICH IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE AND WILL NOT BE WAIVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good, comfortable hotel with very good food.
Bed was extremely comfortable.
Breakfast lots on offer but horrible fatty sausages & black pudding tasted cheap