- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"Although the hotel did not have my booking they honoured the reference and found me a room. Although basic it had everything needed for a st..."
"Stayed here for one night. The girl on the reception could not have been more helpful and kind. Made my stay great, thanks so much!..."
"Very good value of money and friendly staff...."
"Great wee place to stay if working close by, if wanting to have a v v cheap stay relatively close to Belfast. Spotlessly clean, if a little..."
About the hotel
Orginally built as a nineteenth century coaching house, the Chimney Corner Hotel continues to offer guests a warm personal welcome. Only fifteen minutes from Belfast International Airport and Belfast City Centre, and within easy reach of all ferry terminal, the Chimney Corner is the perfect location for individual guests or conferences and seminars. Chimney Corner Hotel guests have long recognised the good value the hotel has to offer; that’s why they keep coming back.
All 62 rooms have en suite bathrooms along with direct dial telephone, television, radio, trouser press and coffee/tea making facilities. But the Chimney Corner is about a lot more than great value accommodation. Here guests can combine the demands of a working day, with the pleasures of a full service restaurant and an outstanding night club.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Chimney Corner Hotel in NEWTOWNABBEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
the bed was broken
They had to give us twin rooms because there weren't any other double room
The heating was ridiculous, couldn't turn it down
Everything was pure rubbish
Don't ever go there
First Time In Belfast
Although the hotel did not have my booking they honoured the reference and found me a room.
Although basic it had everything needed for a stay. It was clean, warm and comfortable. The receptionist was excellent and welcoming. The food in the restaurant was first class and excellent value for money. Definitely going to be a regular stop over.