- 6 guest reviews
"I phoned in advanced and stated as a disabled person I required a twin room. I was given one on the ground floor, but was unable to shower a..."
"Lovely Hotel, superb food, but let down by terrible mobile phone access. Shame, because the hotel is great...."
"Had difficulty finding this hotel as the postcode given was not correct. Follow the website directions not the postcode. Once found it is a..."
"Great value with children in tow night away In New forest..."
About the hotel
In the middle of a vast open heathland by the village of Beaulieu, this former coaching inn offers a peaceful New Forest retreat with sweeping views, award-winning cuisine, leisure facilities and free Wi-Fi and parking. The Hotel offers 28 en-suite rooms, each immaculately maintained and above all, exquisitely comfortable. Every room comes fully-equipped with free Wi-Fi access and flat screen TV with Sky Channels.
Many rooms also offer spectacular views of the surrounding grounds and woodland. The AA Rosette awarded Exbury Restaurant serves carefully created food in a relaxed restaurant which opens directly onto the patio area of the landscaped gardens. Committed to providing a true taste of the New Forest, the team of award-winning chefs create quality food using the finest locally sourced produce and ingredients. Take a break in the indoor swimming pool and relax those tired muscles in the small steam room. Children will love playing in the gardens and of course there is the entire New Forest right on the doorstep to discover. The Hotel is situated by the small village of Beaulieu in the New Forest national park. It is just over a 10 minute drive from the M27 and, with ample on-site parking, is both convenient and accessible. The nearest city is Southampton, just over a 20 minute drive away and it offers fantastic rail links to the rest of the country. Please note that the hotel hosts weddings and private functions with music throughout the year. Disruption is kept to a minimum.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Family friendly hotel. Staff very friendly, breakfast was excellent.
I phoned in advanced and stated as a disabled person I required a twin room.
I was given one on the ground floor, but was unable to shower as I couldn't get into the bath. I felt they'd not taken my request seriously for a disabled friendly room. My granddaughter cut her toe on a rogue tile in the swimming pool and my 21 month grandson turned over in bed, the flimsy bed guard did not stop him from falling out of bed and he caught his left eye resulting in bruising.