- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Excellent all round, as usual..."
"All amenities you require. Comfy bed. 10 minutes walk to Brentwood high street..."
"The staff did their best to accommodate my wishes as our stay was a birthday treat..."
"Marry green manor is a great hotel, they gave me and my fiancée a free upgrade toa bigger room. I would 100% use again...."
"The hotel has a comfortable,friendly & relaxed atmosphere. The staff were very helpfull. The only downside were the room rates which I thoug..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the Essex countryside just 2 minutes’ from the M25 and close to Brentwood Railway Station, this Tudor Manor House offers luxury accommodation, an AA Rosette awarded restaurant, free Wi-Fi, free parking and is within easy reach of Central London. All 44 en-suite rooms are individually designed and furnished offering sumptuous relaxation and exceptional modern amenities, including 24 hour room service, free Wi-fi, free mineral water, complimentary fresh fruit and LCD TVs. Awarded an AA Rosette, Tudor’s Restaurant has garnered an impressive reputation for serving immaculately presented, award winning cuisine.
The talented kitchen team combine delicate flavours and textures, utilising the finest seasonal ingredients, to craft a range of exciting dishes and to provide an extraordinary gastronomic experience. The Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Brentwood just minutes from the M25 Junction 28. Close to Brentwood main line train station with direct links to Stratford and Liverpool Street and within easy driving distance of Stansted Airport, Lakeside and Blue Water shopping centers.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/05/2009 to 30/12/2018 - Please Note The Tudors restaurant is closed for Dinner (evening) on Sundays and Bank Holidays - Residents Menu Available The LateRooms.com rates for Marygreen Manor Hotel in Brentwood are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all round, as usual
All amenities you require.
Comfy bed. 10 minutes walk to Brentwood high street