- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel its ok, but could be better. When I arrive nobody help me with my luggage (entrance with stairs). The room was fine, but in the mi..."
"Good welcome. Staffs are friendly and attentive throughout our stay. It has a good location near the river and walking distance from all mai..."
"This small hotel is clean, with good sized rooms and friendly and helpful staff. Is is in what was, for us, an excellent location, overlooki..."
About the hotel
Hotel Relais Il Cestello is located in Piazza del Cestello, next to the Cestello Church, and enjoys unforgettable views of River Arno. Rooms have wooden furniture and free Wi-Fi. Rooms at Il Cestello overlook the Borgo Ognissanti area.
You will be a short walk from Florence's famous Ponte Vecchio bridge. Breakfast is served in the Cestello' main hall, next to an ancient fire place, and with views over the Cestello Church and Arno. The bar serves a wide range of wines, cold drinks, American coffee, Italian espresso and, of course, cappuccino.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Relais il Cestello in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Relais il Cestello
The hotel its ok, but could be better.
When I arrive nobody help me with my luggage (entrance with stairs). The room was fine, but in the middle of a hall. When I was sleeping in the morning someone entered to my room
Good location and helpful staff
Staffs are friendly and attentive throughout our stay. It has a good location near the river and walking distance from all main attractions. Rooms are comfortable at the expected standard.