- Very Good
- 174 guest reviews
"Having read other reviews which drew attention to the size of the double bedrooms in the "annex" I expected "small" but not what I found. Ha..."
"We loved our stay at Eynsham Hall and wish we could have stayed for longer. Our room was on the small side but very well equipped. Breakfast..."
"Had cold water in shower on saturday morning. Was told "oh really" never had that before & it still be £85 please...."
"Lovely location and ambience. Room on top floor, no lift, not ideal for an eighty year old and asthmatic. Room was dark with no view. No..."
"Staff was the best location was to it was very good all round and would stay there again fantastic stay..."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Eynsham Hall is a Grade II listed manor house nestled in 3,000 acres of parkland close to Witney and is just 12 miles Oxford City Centre. Offering free Wi-fi, free parking, leisure facilities and scenic countryside location the hotel is ideally placed for a visit to the Cotswolds. There is a choice of accommodation, with traditional style rooms in the main Hall and more modern furnishings in The Eynsham Court or Lodge Buildings.
Al rooms benefit from complimentary wireless internet access and are equipped with telephone, television, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries. The hotel has full leisure facilities for guests to make use of, with an indoor swimming pool and sauna, together with a gym and outdoor tennis courts. The Hall also retains many of its period features, complemented by refurbished reception rooms in a style that provides an elegant, contemporary twist. There is also Bicester Outlet Village - whether you're looking for that elusive must-have or simply the reassurance of a quality designer, Bicester Village has the most sought-after brands. Please note - Restricted children swimming times - Sat & sun 9am - 1pm & 4-6Pm - Half term times vary. When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A new definition of "small"
Having read other reviews which drew attention to the size of the double bedrooms in the "annex" I expected "small" but not what I found.
Having once been a police training establishment I assume the rooms were built for single occupancy and as such they would have been no more than adequate. There is room for a 4ft 6in double bed, a basic wooden "kitchen" chair and a table with a small TV on it & that's it. The shower and toilet were fine. Our room contained no information about the hotel's facilities. Given the particularly hot weather, the swimming pool was a very real plus. I understand there a limited amount of "proper" bedrooms in the main building which, on the face of it, would make a stay at this hotel a very pleasant experience.
Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location
We loved our stay at Eynsham Hall and wish we could have stayed for longer.
Our room was on the small side but very well equipped. Breakfast was served in a gorgeous room, and was a very generous buffet.