- Very Good
- 205 guest reviews
"The approach up the driveway is very impressive. Very Grand. The reception staff were very efficient. We found our room which was a little p..."
"We stayed in the Lodge accommodation. The room was very clean although rather small for a double. TWO chairs not one would have been nice! G..."
"Easy access from main roads. The countryside ambience and surrounding is fantastic, classy, and highly impressive for all visitors. Staff of..."
"Lovely stately home, great facilties, friendly staff, nice beds, just let down slightly by cleanliness (bedsheets had stain, walls very dust..."
"Hotel very impressive looking on arrival ! Reception always very helpful as well as breakfast staff.we were in lodge next door . Served it's..."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Eynsham Hall is a Grade II listed manor house nestled in 3,000 acres of parkland close to Witney and is just 12 miles Oxford City Centre. Offering free Wi-fi, free parking, leisure facilities and scenic countryside location the hotel is ideally placed for a visit to the Cotswolds. There is a choice of accommodation, with traditional style rooms in the main Hall and more modern furnishings in The Eynsham Court or Lodge Buildings.
Al rooms benefit from complimentary wireless internet access and are equipped with telephone, television, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries. The hotel has full leisure facilities for guests to make use of, with an indoor swimming pool and sauna, together with a gym and outdoor tennis courts. The Hall also retains many of its period features, complemented by refurbished reception rooms in a style that provides an elegant, contemporary twist. There is also Bicester Outlet Village - whether you're looking for that elusive must-have or simply the reassurance of a quality designer, Bicester Village has the most sought-after brands. Please note - Restricted children swimming times - Sat & sun 9am - 1pm & 4-6Pm - Half term times vary. When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The approach up the driveway is very impressive.
Very Grand. The reception staff were very efficient. We found our room which was a little pokey, but sufficient for our purposes. We're used to a king size bed and found the double too small and hot (I couldn't find a cold bit). Get rid of the bed side paraphernalia and put in a decent size bed. It was immaculately clean both living space and bathroom.
The grounds are well kept and was brilliant for just a wander around in the spring sunshine. Very good location for the park and ride into Oxford which the Reception Staff provided details of. The breakfast was very good, but could be improved with a better veggie option. The evening bar food was good.
A really good stay, would definitely return.
BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN STUNNING SETTING
We stayed in the Lodge accommodation.
The room was very clean although rather small for a double. TWO chairs not one would have been nice. Good value for money. Staff very friendly and good breakfast choices served in a lovely restaurant with good customer service. Would definitely stay here again.