- Very Good
- 125 guest reviews
"Last minute find and my stay was a pleasure...."
"Many years ago I did my Police training at Eynsham Hall. Looking for a short visit in that area we decided to try it for our break. I was ve..."
"Very good place to stay: comfortable and convenient...."
"Eynsham Hall is a very grand building with magnificent grounds. I stayed in an annex building which was clean and adequate for my needs but..."
"It was nearly perfect as it's a really beautiful place. The only comments would be, as we had a room on the top floor in one of the lodges I..."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Eynsham Hall is a Grade II listed manor house nestled in 3,000 acres of parkland close to Witney and is just 12 miles Oxford City Centre. Offering free Wi-fi, free parking, leisure facilities and scenic countryside location the hotel is ideally placed for a visit to the Cotswolds. There is a choice of accommodation, with traditional style rooms in the main Hall and more modern furnishings in The Eynsham Court or Lodge Buildings.
All rooms benefit from television, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries. The hotel has full leisure facilities for guests to make use of, with an indoor swimming pool and sauna, together with a gym and outdoor tennis courts. The Hall also retains many of its period features, complemented by refurbished reception rooms in a style that provides an elegant, contemporary twist. There is also Bicester Outlet Village - whether you're looking for that elusive must-have or simply the reassurance of a quality designer, Bicester Village has the most sought-after brands. Please note - Restricted children swimming times - Sat & sun 9am - 1pm & 4-6Pm - Half term times vary. When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute find and my stay was a pleasure.
Many years ago I did my Police training at Eynsham Hall.
Looking for a short visit in that area we decided to try it for our break. I was very pleased to see the good use made of the hall itself, providing a most excellent setting for a break. Excellent staff, quiet and with good food. The buildings erected to provide accommodation are not intrusive on the hall itself and there are very good parking facilities.
I am recommending to old police friends that they give it a visit.