- 52 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. However for the price paid the level of service was not as I would have liked. Room was clean nice bathroom..."
"Lovely standard of hotel. Friendly staff, great rooms. Lovely beds. Lunch took a little while to arrive and wasn't anything special. Lovely..."
"Fabulous hotel- you can tell it is privately owned by the personal, friendly service...."
"Lovely place love this place but sometimes needs booking in advance..."
"My stay was very pleasant as usual - lovely room, good service and noce surroundings. Slightly perturbed by finding a very large wasp on the..."
About the hotel
Independent and individual - A full range of facilities supported by personal service at reasonable prices A choice of comfortable bedrooms suited to different needs and budgets. All bedrooms include Car Parking, Free WiFi, Free membership of Adult Health Club (extensive swim, steam and gym facilities - Aerobic/Free Weights). Flat screen TV (with Sky Sports) & comfortable beds.
All bedrooms are strictly non-smoking. The restaurant enjoys an excellent local reputation and has AA Rosettes for superior cuisine. Alongside the menu we offer a Dinner Express (three courses for £20) along with a comprehensive room service menu. Breakfast is cooked fresh to order, with Cereal and Juice buffet also available. Close to the M5, M6, M6 (Toll), A38 and A5, and only 8 miles north of central Birmingham. Easy to travel to and from for Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Brownhills, Cannock, Lichfield, West Bromwich and Birmingham.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel but overpriced
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
However for the price paid the level of service was not as I would have liked. Room was clean nice bathroom but poor flushing toilet.
Room was clean and comfortable but outdated decor, terribly small sized television for the size of the room with little choice of television stations. Not the most accessible room with a lift only taking me part of the way and had to pull a lot of luggage down the remaining corridors and up hidden stairways without any offer of assistance, no prior warning and no questions asked about whether guests had any mobility issues.
Would stay here agin but not for this price.
Lovely spa hotel
Lovely standard of hotel.
Friendly staff, great rooms. Lovely beds. Lunch took a little while to arrive and wasn't anything special. Lovely breakfast the next morning, however.