- 30 guest reviews
"This b&b isn't 4 star but doesn't claim to be, and doesn't charge 4 star prices. We slept very well here, the staff were nice and the breakf..."
"Nice lady greeted me, dated but clean room with three single beds, 3 adult men for £55 for the night and that included breakfast. Very happy..."
"Another great stay at Kilkerran Hotel, thanks ladies...."
"Very close to train station and easy access to prestwick and ayr town centres very nice welcome from staff and breakfast in the morning was..."
"We had a very pleasant stay. Quiet comfortable room. The breakfast was nice too...."
About the hotel
This family run guest house welcomes all late arrivals and early departures. Full Scottish breakfast served and a warm welcome awaits you. Situated between Ayr And Prestwick it is ideal for visitors to Prestwick Airport.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
This b&b isn't 4 star but doesn't claim to be, and doesn't charge 4 star prices.
We slept very well here, the staff were nice and the breakfast was good. Compared to other places in the area, this is low cost good value. The only complaint is the lock on the toilet door, I understand will be fixed shortly.
Exactly what we needed
Nice lady greeted me, dated but clean room with three single beds, 3 adult men for £55 for the night and that included breakfast.
Very happy with the experience. Only negative is there was no lock on the toilet door.