- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Stayed in a family room. Easy location to find. Convenient with a pub attached, McDonald's and tesco within walking distance. Very quiet - n..."
"Found a cheap room on Late booking. Compared to staying at the hotels at Alton Towers this is an absolute bargin. Clean and spacious which..."
"Great value, clean well equipped rooms. Friendly staff. Good family restaurant (although there are loads of kids vending machines in the res..."
"No cot in room, despite asking for one, otherwise it was a lovely hotel to stay in. Cot arrived 5 mins later...."
About the hotel
The Weathervane is situated on the A50 in Stoke on Trent and has both good links with the M1 and M6 Being only 8 miles from ALTON TOWERS and other activities such as Wedgewood pottery, Trentham Monkey Park and Odeon Cinema we are situated in the heart of the potteries, the perfect place to stay for all age groups. Our Hungry Horse restaurant boasts an excellent menu with something for everyone. Please note check in time is 10pm at latest.
Should you require a late check in please call our reception.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely stay. Great for Alton towers trip
Stayed in a family room.
Easy location to find. Convenient with a pub attached, McDonald's and tesco within walking distance. Very quiet - no road noise or pub noise. Short (20 min) drive to Alton towers. Staff were very friendly, interacting with the children too. Check in process easy. Breakfast convenient and good price. We phoned the hotel after booking but before our stay with a request of neighbouring room to friends who were also staying and it was no problem for the staff and indeed on check in we had all our requests met. Will definitely stay again.