- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Our room was clean and tidy but a little tired decoration wise. The bathroom needed urgent attention as the shower leaked and had obviously..."
"Used this hotel to stay at on a visit to Alton Towers 25 mins away, easy to locate and situated next to a McDonald's and Tesco. Hotel was cl..."
"Very friendly staff ..very clean nice room will recommend to friends...."
"Convenient location for trip to Alton Towers. Friendly hotel. Hungry Horse restaurant next door which was super value and great food. Would..."
"The hotel location is excellent opposite and in walking distance of both McDonalds and Tesco. the attached restaurant is extremely family fr..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Stoke East is situated on the A50 in Stoke on Trent and has both good links with the M1 and M6. The hotel is only 8 miles from Alton Towers and other activities such as Wedgewood pottery, Trentham Monkey Park and Odeon Cinema. We are situated in the heart of the potteries, the perfect place to stay for all age groups.
All of our bedrooms are en-suite, with a TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. The hotel has been recently refurbished, and offers a contemporary-yet-comfy setting for any stay whether you're here on a romantic getaway, a business stopover or a family break.
Our Hungry Horse restaurant boasts an excellent menu with something for everyone. There's a children's playground outside so you can let the little ones tire themselves out before a great nights sleep in one of our cosy rooms. Plus, they can look forward to balloons and colouring packs as well as the occasional visit from 'Super Horse' when they come back to the table! The restaurant also has booth seating with individual TV. The Hotel has Free WiFi that is available in all guest rooms and public areas. There is also a Lounge bar available, where you can relax, eat, drink and watch sports on our big screen TVs!
Please note check in time is 10pm at latest. Should you require a late check in please call our reception.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Stoke East
Our room was clean and tidy but a little tired decoration wise.
The bathroom needed urgent attention as the shower leaked and had obviously been leaking awhile as there was evidence of previous leaks on the floor.
Used this hotel to stay at on a visit to Alton Towers 25 mins away, easy to locate and situated next to a McDonald's and Tesco.
Hotel was clean, tidy with friendly staff. Also Hungry Horse Restaurant attached which also served breakfast. Ate there for evening meal and breakfast, food was good and great value.