- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"OK, they're refurbishing and renovating so there's bound to be mess. Except you don't notice because the hotel is so welcoming. Log fires, f..."
"Definitely a quirky hotel. The rooms are not your run of the mill type but each has it's own charm. The building is currently undergoing ext..."
"Good location on the edge of the Park, but close to the City Centre. Hotel undergoing renovation which will lift it to a very high standard...."
"Bit dated but still nice. Quite pricey but would stay again..."
"My hotel room at The Walton was so beautiful, I couldn't resist filming it! There was so much attention to detail. With on site and off site..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic Park area of the city of Nottingham, The Walton Hotel provides the perfect retreat. Built as a hunting lodge to the castle's deer park in the early 1800's this unique residence has retained many of its original features whilst offering all the conveniences of modern living such as FREE WI-FI internet connection, LCD Smart TVs and Direct Dial Telephones. This prestigious and secluded location is amazingly just 15 minutes walk from the vibrant centre of Nottingham.
Here you'll find a superb range of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants, theatres and the city's historic castle. Beautifully decorated throughout, The Walton offers 15 stunning double, superior and family rooms/suites, a lively bar and stylish restaurant serving a delicious menu. You can also relax in a spacious patio area overlooking the Nottingham landscape. In the morning, The Walton serves a wide range of breakfast choices from Continental to Full English cooked with fresh local ingredients. The bar serves food all day till 9pm, with dishes prepared using seasonal produce. In addition there is an extensive wine list featuring some world renowned wines from Gauntleys Fine Wines and Weavers of Nottingham. The Walton is the perfect setting for private dining, functions or business conferences, all tailor-made to meet your requirements.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/06/2015 to 01/01/2016 - The Walton is undergoing a phased renovation program throughout 2015 to restore the Grade II listed building to its former glory. Work is being scheduled to minimise any disruption to guests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
OK, they're refurbishing and renovating so there's bound to be mess.
Except you don't notice because the hotel is so welcoming. Log fires, friendly staff, fantastic food. Recommended if you need to stay in Nottingham
Hotel Undergoing Refurbishment
Definitely a quirky hotel.
The rooms are not your run of the mill type but each has it's own charm. The building is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment but that did not detract from the visit. Hopefully I will visit when the works are completed as it is a unique building and will look stunning once finished.