- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"My hotel room at The Walton was so beautiful, I couldn't resist filming it! There was so much attention to detail. With on site and off site..."
"This Hotel has been undergoing some refurbishment and has really improved. Food excellent and a really nice cosy bar area with open fires. F..."
"Stayed one night in Feb 15, clearly a lot of refurbishment has been done and this was ongoing while we stayed. I would say when done it will..."
"On arrival we were greeted by a very helpful receptionist who made check in very easy,and were given keys to our room. We found our room whi..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic Park area of the city of Nottingham, The Walton Hotel provides the perfect retreat. Built as a hunting lodge to the castle's deer park in the early 1800's this unique residence has retained many of its original features whilst offering all the conveniences of modern living such as FREE WI-FI internet connection, LCD Smart TVs and Direct Dial Telephones. This prestigious and secluded location is amazingly just 15 minutes walk from the vibrant centre of Nottingham.
Here you'll find a superb range of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants, theatres and the city's historic castle. Beautifully decorated throughout, The Walton offers 15 stunning double, superior and family rooms/suites, a lively bar and stylish restaurant serving a delicious menu. You can also relax in a spacious patio area overlooking the Nottingham landscape. In the morning, The Walton serves a wide range of breakfast choices from Continental to Full English cooked with fresh local ingredients. The bar serves food from midday till 9pm, with dishes prepared using seasonal produce. In addition there is an extensive wine list featuring some world renowned wines from Gauntleys Fine Wines. The Walton is the perfect setting for private dining, functions or business conferences, all tailor-made to meet your requirements.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Like a guest in a stately, palatial home
My hotel room at The Walton was so beautiful, I couldn't resist filming it.
There was so much attention to detail. With on site and off site parking, big reception rooms with open fireplace, complimentary continental breakfast...and excellent customer service, I simply couldn't ask for more. Having stayed in at least 4 different hotels in this month alone (April 2015), The Walton is the hotel I will remember the most...for great reasons too. Well done to the staff and management of The Walton.