- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"I stay here a few times per year and while it's not brilliant I've always found it adequate and comfortable for a one night stay. This time..."
"We had a very comfortable stay and the food was amazing! So we'll be staying at the Royal Chase the next time we're in Enfield. But check th..."
"Nice for a night away...."
"Nice enough hotel but: Not happy to be told on arrival no cash accepted. There appeared to be lots of banging doors in the morning disturbin..."
"The room was too hot throughout the night. Tne heating was not on but it was still too hot...."
About the hotel
Overlooking beautiful countryside, Royal Chace is only a short distance from the heart of London. Ideal for business and leisure breaks, the hotel boasts high quality accommodation, cuisine and service. Set amidst its own tranquil and spacious grounds, The Royal Chace Hotel overlooks rolling countryside, making it the ideal place to get away from it all.
Enjoy high quality a la carte cuisine in our award winning Kings Restaurant and drinks with friends in our Kings Bar. Why not explore the attractions of London? The Royal Chace is the perfect base to explore the popular tourist attractions, visit the theatre or enjoy the many wonders that London has to offer - only a short distance from the hotel, and perfect for corporate guests traveling into london. We also offer conference and meeting facilities and ease of accessibility that takes the stress out of your journey. Whatever the occasion, our friendly staff are on hand to ensure your stay is a memorable one. Facilities include free use of our modern Gym, american pool table, free Wireless Internet in public area and free on site parking. Please note - The hotel does not have an elevator. Payment in full is due on arrival. Please note: It is hotel policy to make a £50. 00 pre-authorisation on your debit/credit card, per night on arrival at the hotel. Please note that cash deposits are not accepted. Without this guests will not be able to stay but will still be charged. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/05/2012 to 31/05/2021 - Please note there is no elevator at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Not as good as usual - disappointing
I stay here a few times per year and while it's not brilliant I've always found it adequate and comfortable for a one night stay.
This time though it was disappointing - my room was quiet which was good but it was very small and felt a bit claustrophobic. The bathroom was so small there wasn't even a shelf to put anything on and it only had a shower, albeit a pretty good one, but not bath which I would have preferred. As usual the power points weren't in the most convenient of places and the lighting was so dim it was difficult to see what you were doing. I know that low lights are good for saving energy but really it is frustrating when you're trying to dry your hair or put on make-up - and of course you couldn't use the bathroom mirror easily unless you wanted to put your make-up bag on the floor. The towels were a bit skimpy and all in all it was just adequate but not good. I ate in the Brasserie and the food was good but again, as usual, it was nearly empty and had no atmosphere so you feel a bit uncomfortable (in fact the only other diner when I was there commented on this to me). Breakfast was not up to scratch either - in the guest information it suggested that if you could you should avoid the early breakfast rush, so I did and found that the hot food was dried out and not very appetising. Come on Royal Chace, you can and have done better than this !
Very Welcoming and Friendly
We had a very comfortable stay and the food was amazing.
So we'll be staying at the Royal Chase the next time we're in Enfield. But check the rates on the Hotel website since it might be better than those on other sites.