About the hotel
The Topaz Hotel is a 326 room non-smoking 3 star hotel as classified by the Malta Tourism Authority that first opened its doors to customers in 1987. The hotel has re-opened in April 2014 after a period of closure. Situated in a quiet part of St.
Paul's Bay (Geographical co-ordinates: 35. 9469, 14. 41209), 700 metres from Bugibba's main square and 800 meters from Bugibba's sea front promenade and its rocky beach. The Malta National Aquarium, the Empire Cinemas as well as the Bird Park are also in the vicinity of the hotel. The accommodation is split over 5 floors in three buildings (with an underpass linking two buildings) having six lifts and has rooms with balcony with internal residential street views or views of the outdoor pool (subject to a paid upgrade) as well as rooms without a balcony. All rooms include a bath or shower and the use of a fridge, a safe and a kettle. A flat screen TV with various channels completes the room amenities. The rooms are air-conditioned and heated (times may apply). Rooms may be checked in from 14:00 and all rooms have to be checked out by 11:00. The hotel operates a 24/7 reception desk as well as a pub (closed in the summer months) and a restaurant serving buffet meals as well as a pizzeria (serving pizza and pasta from 18:00), a hairdresser, a massage parlour, a souvenir shop, hospitality desks, vending machines with hot and cold drinks, free throttled wifi spots in the lower lobby, in the lounge and library and in the mid-way lounge of the west building. The hotel provides wireless internet (wifi) to other parts of the hotel as well as in rooms at a charge using pre-paid cards that may be purchased at the reception desk. The hotel has a multi-use area, a conference rooms and a large hall. The catering part of the Topaz Hotel is taken care by the Dolmen Hotel Caterers. The hotel also provides a free bus service to Mellieħa Bay during the summer months. The outdoor pool, which was re-constructed in 1995, has free sunbeds for in-house clients. Bus stop "Pijunieri" is around 300 metres away from the hotel and can take you further north or towards Valletta. The Topaz hotel team wishes you a good stay with a good/price relation service. Anything we can do to ensure this kindly contact our duty managers, head receptionist, housekeeper, maintenance team member. The Topaz Hotel staff shall see to your requirements whilst you are still in resort as nothing can be done after your departure. Any requests for anniversary, birthday, newlyweds, special occasion presents, food and drink can be quoted separately by our catering department. The Topaz Team rooms@topazhtl. com
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Take a cup
Rubbish hotel, which guests told me was closing down soon.
stale bread, cheap cornflakes and no cups for the watered down tea and coffee. guests had actually gone out and bought cups. If it has not already closed down i advise you to Avoid At All Costs.