- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, nice room, brilliant staff, top food. Give it 10/10. Recommend all the way to the bank...."
"The grounds and hotel lounge reception and decor looked good and fresh. The bedroom however was dissapointing it was very small we compared..."
"Very comfortable. Lovely room. Good service...."
"only fault that we found was the public bar was very cold..."
"Everything here is to a high standard. Stunning rooms, Superb food and great staff. A place worth going out of your way to stay in..."
About the hotel
Woodlands Hotel is a stylish contemporary hotel surrounded by picturesque grounds with complementary car parking and Wi-Fi for all guests. Woodlands is just minutes away from the main motorway networks, moments from Elland Road Football stadium and is only 10 minute's drive from Leeds City Centre. All 23 bedrooms are individually designed with luxury furnishings and offer a relaxing environment.
As well as having complementary Wi-Fi, bedrooms have Free view, a DVD Player and an en-suite bathroom. A selection of our deluxe and luxury bedrooms also offer Jacuzzi or standalone baths, and stunning views of the gardens. The extremely popular Mulsanne restaurant offers a varied menu using local and seasonal produce which has won the hotel numerous awards. The restaurant is situated overlooking the stunning Woodlands gardens and is perfect for an intimate meal or to celebrate that special occasion. Woodlands Hotel is also one of Yorkshire's favorite wedding venues catering for up to 200 people. It's easy to see why Woodlands guests chose to return time and time again.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel, nice room, brilliant staff, top food.
Give it 10/10. Recommend all the way to the bank.
Great Breakfast shame about Executive room size!
The grounds and hotel lounge reception and decor looked good and fresh.
The bedroom however was dissapointing it was very small we compared it to Premier inns that we usually stay in and felt it was a lot smaller even the bed. It was decorated nicely but the bathroom was dissapointing as had a funny smell to it. Also the sound carried between rooms above and to the side of us. there were no curtains in this room and the tiniest TV too . Breakfast in the morning was gorgeous in a beautiful sunny room with lovely staff. We also received a slightly discounted bill due to the noise.