- 37 guest reviews
"the hotel it self was ok , a bit like a ghost town , staff was brilliant ,but overhall if you want a reasonable price hotel and are contract..."
"This was a last minute booking, just 2 hours prior to arrival. I was meet by a very pleasant gentleman who took customer service very seriou..."
"Excellent hotel for the price , would use again , 5 star...."
"Me & 2 friends came over from Leeds & we stopped at Ravensdene lodge,the location was spot on,& easy to find,staff were polite when we got t..."
About the hotel
The Ravensdene Lodge Hotel is in a perfect location situated 5 minutes from both Newcatle City Centre and Metro Centre. Whether arriving by road, ferry, train or plane getting to us couldn't be any simpler. At the heart of the transport links yet set in a leafy suburb we can provide the best of both worlds.
For business visitors , the Team Valley Estate is conveniently situated 2 minutes away. At the Ravensdene Lodge we take great pride in the food we offer. From the breakfast buffet with freshly cooked full English breakfast to a late night snack, you can be assured of our commitment to quality and value for money at all times We cater for families. business people, and group parties very friendly hotel. It is a perfect venue for a business gathering. Whether you require facilities for a small conference or a large presentation you can be assured of our best.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/01/2016 to 25/01/2025 - Please note our hotel is a Room only basis . Breakfast is available choice of Full English or Continnatal at an additional charge. This can be purchased and ordered on check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
7 day stay
Staff were friendly and helpful , The hotel is run down and scruffy, not even basic maintenance carried out, in our bathroom the sink plug was so worn water ran away, the shower leaked everywhere the top was missing from bath tap.Breakfast has to finish by 9am If disabled be aware disabled access only applies to the ground floor.
They say you get what you pay for but this was terrible
We'll where should I start, I booked 3 rooms but when getting to the room i was staying in I noticed that one of the beds had a dip in it there for the mattress has gone then after settling in I went to put the to in and that wasn't working after getting ready Sbd going out to the event we was going to we returned and the room was freezing only to find that even tho the window was closed it actually wasn't as it didn't close properly the fan in the bathroom takes half hour to shut up after you switch the light off as well.
I understand that the hotel can't do much about the noise of other ppl returning but it's was horrible so much noise I think I had about 2 hours sleep.. As well the lamps where hanging off the wall.
When going to reception in the morning to tell them I had to sleep with 2 covers and I was still freezing They replied with should of told night porter and moved room it was silly o'clock in the morning really!.