- 16 guest reviews
"Blown away on arrival by the location! Stunning views and so peaceful. We had been booked in to a suite and it was just amazing with our own..."
"Friendly & helpful staff. Room small chalet style. Not in main building. Comfortable, clean with shower room. Also includes tea & coffee mak..."
"Very comfortable bed but the soundproofing to the upper room was completely inadequate. Staff were very friendly and helpful...."
"Booked for a Few of my senior colleagues as it was close to our office but rooms were too small. This hotel is ok for a nights rest..."
"First night of holiday on way to northumberland. visited daughter whos lives earls barton she recommened you ! We had good sleep, an early m..."
About the hotel
“Hotel guests are offered inclusive breakfast as well as the complimentary use of our Luxury Health Club Facilities: Swimming Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room, Gymnasium and Tennis Courts. Discounted Green Fees are also offered for residents. Set in 165 acres of beautiful Victorian Parkland, Overstone Park Hotel is a unique resort.
Just minutes from J15 of the M1 or the A1/A14 links, the resort is ideal for business guests visiting local sites such as Moulton Park, Round Spinney, Brackmills and Grange Park. It is also a wonderful venue for those guests just looking to relax, or even for a sporting weekend break. Ideally located for visiting major tourist attractions such as Silverstone Circuits (GRAND PRIX WEEKEND IN JUNE, ROOMS AVAILABLE, MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS STAY, 31 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY, FULL PAYMENT ON BOOKING), Billing Aquadrome, Santa Pod and Rockingham Speedway. SUNDAY NIGHTS from only £50 B&B per room. Internet access available in our Clubhouse. ”
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Overstone Park Resort Hotel
Blown away on arrival by the location.
Stunning views and so peaceful. We had been booked in to a suite and it was just amazing with our own balcony over looking the golf course. Wish we could have stayed longer but will definitely return.
Avoid at all costs
Booked Overstone Park as a last minute treat for me and my partner.
Arrived to be told we couldn't use the bar or restaurant as there was a Wedding and that food would not be available. No attempt to resolve this with me despite the fact I was promised that the "Manager" would speak to me on checking out. Surprise surprise on checking out the "Manager" was "off sick" and would ring me the following day..... no phone call, fobbed off as expected. Such a shame that such beautiful surroundings are so poorly run.
Empower your team to deal with customers issues at the point which they arise.
Bedrooms in poor condition, nails protruding from woodwork in bathroom. Floorboards so creaky in the room upstairs we struggled to sleep. Breakfast is at best a 4/10. Go and get breakfast of a better quality and price locally elsewhere. I stay away at least twice a week for work, this is the worst experience I have had in many years. We paid £90 for a very poor B&B experience - avoid this place if you can, you certainly will not be getting the experience that the website promises.