This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set right on Garda’s lakeshore, Hotel Europa offers panoramic lake and mountain views and modern facilities. Desenzano centre, with its shops, bars and restaurants, is a short stroll away. Step out of Hotel Europa onto Desenzano’s pretty lakeside promenade.
You can leave your car on site free of charge and take fast trains to Milan, Verona and a variety of other places from the station, which is located a 10-minute walk away. Inside Hotel Europa you will find a TV room and lounge, a bar and a reception with internet point and Wi-Fi access. Hotel Europa’s restaurant overlooks Lake Garda and Sirmione and serves local cuisine and international specialities. Try fish from the lake, accompanied by top-quality regional wines.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/01/2013 to 03/11/2013 - The city tax has been active since 01/04/2013 to 31/10/2013 It corresponds to euro 0,80 per person per day.Free for under 12 years. The LateRooms.com rates for HOTEL EUROPA in Desenzano del Garda are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet