- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Visited Bedford to attend Tom Jones concert at Bedford Park. Chose this hotel as good price, parking, location to town and we could walk to..."
"Good experience and a very good value for money...."
"Although we just stayed for the one night the staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Certainly got value for money...."
"Stayed in superior room which has a trendy, contemporary feel, with all important facilities like fridge, iron, tea and coffee etc. and what..."
About the hotel
The Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is a wonderfully vibrant hotel, set in the busy market town of Bedford. Ideally located for business or leisure guests and within a short drive from the M1 and A1. Bedford Rail Station is only 1 mile from the hotel, providing 40-minute links to central London.
You can also have breakfast, lunch or dinner within the RBG Restaurant that overlooks Great River Ouse and the town centre of Bedford. The Breakfast times has changed as follows (as of 01. 03. 2015) 6. 30am – 9. 00am (Mon - Fri) // 8. 00am – 10. 00am (Sat & Sun) Why not take advantage of the free wifi throughout the hotel. All our bedrooms are of a modern design, all include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. Looking for an informal business meeting or event, the Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is able to cater for up to 450 guests within our refreshed meeting and event rooms. At the beginning of 2014 the County Suite had a £1. 2m new refurbishment making it fresh, vibrant and functional for all events. At the Park Inn by Radisson Bedford we promise to make your event one to remember with our excellent 'Yes I can' Service. Let us give you and your guests the WOW factor from red carpet on arrival to dancing the night away with our Residential DJ. Bedford International Athletic Stadium is only 2 miles away. Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes is only 14 miles, while Woburn Safari Park is 15 minutes’ drive away. For business, Elms Farm, Priory, Wolseley and Marsh Leys business parks are all within 2 miles of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Visited Bedford to attend Tom Jones concert at Bedford Park.
Chose this hotel as good price, parking, location to town and we could walk to concert. Did not disappoint. We arrived at midday on a Sunday, plenty of parking, went in to pay for parking thinking that our room would not be ready but it was. Quick checking in service with nice friendly receptionist, went to our room and it great. Clean, tidy, enough towels, pillows, hot water, kettle and tea, what more does one want for an overnight stay. Found great Italian restaurant nearby, walk along beautiful river next to which hotel is sited, on a lovely sunny afternoon. No other guest noise during night, slept really well and great breakfast served next morning, fantastic choice of options, particularly of healthy choice foods, gorgeous view over river from restaurant. Only one small complaint and that was our room overlooked streets behind the hotel which was not a problem because we weren't there to admire the view, but the bottle bank for the hotel was emptied at 6.30am. I slept through it but my friend didn't. When she joked to the receptionist about it, he did say that due to previous comments of guests, the contractor is being changed, as the current one is inflexible regarding emptying times. This did not detract from our stay though, and I would certainly recommend staying here.
Spoilt by a couple of things
Horrible stain on the carpet (Room 603) - room should not be let with this
Also I resented having to pay for any access to the internet - this should be included nowadays