- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Overall a really positive experience, especially quality of service which was very helpful and courteous and choice and quality of food. New..."
"I asked to see the bar menu allergy list, and picked one of the few meals that was dairy free. As I ordered it I asked them to double check..."
"Just a short stay, wish I had come for an extra night. Really comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Perfect for the location of my event...."
"Yet again a pleasant and enjoyable stay. It would be rude to single out any members of staff for praise as they were all fantastic as usual...."
About the hotel
Village Maidstone is situated on the banks of the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. Dover and the Channel Tunnel are just too handy making this an ideal venue for an en-route stop to Europe. Explore some of the pretty Kent villages or visit one of the loveliest castles in the World, offering breathtaking views and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Maidstone.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Overall a really positive experience, especially quality of service which was very helpful and courteous and choice and quality of food.
Newly refurbished bathrooms were very suitable for anyone with mobility issues, the non slip surfaces were really helpful. Just one or two suggestions for potential improvements. As someone with balance problems I did not need a disabled room but would have appreciated a small handrail in the shower to hold onto if needed. Also I have slight visual problems and found the lack of a light decor scheme especially in the room a bit troublesome. One person in our group of 3 has a gluten intolerance and it wasn't clear whether a gluten free option was available particularly at breakfast . These however were only slight inconveniences in an otherwise enjoyable stay.
Poor Allergy Info
I asked to see the bar menu allergy list, and picked one of the few meals that was dairy free.
As I ordered it I asked them to double check the mayo as not all mayo is dairy free. Its a good job I did as although the meal containing mayo was on their dairy free menu, the mayo did in fact contain dairy!