- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"I was only staying there as a rest point for a function I was attending nearby but my bed was very comfortable indeed and my room was very c..."
"Apart from being right next to a huge roundabout and a lot of major roads, the car park was busy all the time and doors were still banging a..."
"Great hotel, staff and location for my corporate needs...."
"lovely pool and gym, food onsite and a lovely location for walks along the river...."
"As a quick stop over what a great place to stay, room was as expected, clean tidy and up together. Breakfast staff were so pleasant made me..."
About the hotel
Village Maidstone is situated on the banks of the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. Dover and the Channel Tunnel are just too handy making this an ideal venue for an en-route stop to Europe. Explore some of the pretty Kent villages or visit one of the loveliest castles in the World, offering breathtaking views and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Maidstone.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
I was only staying there as a rest point for a function I was attending nearby but my bed was very comfortable indeed and my room was very clean.Job done.Happy Customer.
Too noisy for us!
Apart from being right next to a huge roundabout and a lot of major roads, the car park was busy all the time and doors were still banging at 3am on the Sat night.
Breakfast was overpriced at £9.99.