- Very Good
- 144 guest reviews
"We were seated and made very welcome. The tea, coffee and toast arrived very promptly, however there was a long delay (greater than 10 minut..."
"This hotel is absolutely fantastic and in my opinion completely faultless. My partner and I booked into the hotel for three night stay from..."
"The service was absolutely perfect, there was even an upgrade to a city view room for an issue that was no fault of the hotel at all. Couldn..."
"Quality hotel and enjoyable stay. The bedroom was spacious and comfortable. The gym, pool and steam/sauna rooms are very good. Breakfast top..."
"Great hotel and restaurant however ice machine didnt work no pay per view movies..."
About the hotel
Built in 1853 to commemorate the repeal of the Corn Laws, the Free Trade Hall has been at the centre of life in Manchester for almost 160 years. The building has been bombed, abandoned, rebuilt several times and seen much controversy. It has also enjoyed many lives – a political arena, concert hall and rock venue with a most diverse range of famous people appearing on stage - Winston Churchill (hailed as his most brilliant speech), Bob Dylan (Judas gig), Pink Floyd (performed prior to album release), the Sex Pistols (started the Punk era) and the Dalai Lama (the last speaker).
Finally, it was reborn in 2004 as a magnificent luxury 263 bedroom hotel, award winning restaurant and must visit spa. It retains its original façade, heritage and famous artefacts plus it is still at the heart of Manchester life. In Manchester’s most celebrated building stylish spaces create a mood of understated luxury in the city centre, moments from Manchester Central and MICC. Sienna Spa, deep in the building’s vaults, is a blissful urban hideaway, and dramatic red lanterns lend a decadent air to Opus One bar and restaurant. Through the hotel’s soaring lobby, Steak & Lobster at Alto is a relaxed alternative for dress-down dining. The luxurious rooms and suites at this hotel have been designed for both relaxation and work with richly decorated rooms and marble bathrooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless Internet access and advanced telephone systems.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The room smelt of curry and the heat was tremendous, the thermostate was not working.
tried all night to stop it.
We were seated and made very welcome.
The tea, coffee and toast arrived very promptly, however there was a long delay (greater than 10 minutes) queing at the buffet, because various items kept running out. Otherwise the food was very good.