- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"My wife and I wanted a night away and this this hotel, we were thoroughly impressed with all the amenities we used, and would definitely sta..."
"nice room but had as nice in a 4*. No slippers only robes not laid out. Basic water and tea and coffee no snacks. Door handles in bathroom v..."
"From the moment we stepped through the doors of the Radisson Blu in Manchester (opposite the Albert Hall) we were made to feel welcome. The..."
"Stayed for one night only and wished it could have been for longer. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and kind. The 8th Floor room was..."
"This hotel is absolutely stunning - the rooms cannot be faulted and are to a very high standard - the staff at the hotel cannot do enough fo..."
About the hotel
Built in 1853 to commemorate the repeal of the Corn Laws, the Free Trade Hall has been at the centre of life in Manchester for almost 160 years. The building has been bombed, abandoned, rebuilt several times and seen much controversy. It has also enjoyed many lives – a political arena, concert hall and rock venue with a most diverse range of famous people appearing on stage - Winston Churchill (hailed as his most brilliant speech), Bob Dylan (Judas gig), Pink Floyd (performed prior to album release), the Sex Pistols (started the Punk era) and the Dalai Lama (the last speaker).
Finally, it was reborn in 2004 as a magnificent luxury 263 bedroom hotel, award winning restaurant and must visit spa. It retains its original façade, heritage and famous artefacts plus it is still at the heart of Manchester life. In Manchester’s most celebrated building stylish spaces create a mood of understated luxury in the city centre, moments from Manchester Central and MICC. Sienna Spa, deep in the building’s vaults, is a blissful urban hideaway, and dramatic red lanterns lend a decadent air to Opus One bar and restaurant. Through the hotel’s soaring lobby, Steak & Lobster is a relaxed alternative for dress-down dining. The luxurious rooms and suites at this hotel have been designed for both relaxation and work with richly decorated rooms and marble bathrooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless Internet access and advanced telephone systems.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
My wife and I wanted a night away and this this hotel, we were thoroughly impressed with all the amenities we used, and would definitely stay here again 5/5
nice room but had as nice in a 4*.
No slippers only robes not laid out. Basic water and tea and coffee no snacks. Door handles in bathroom very grubby,