- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Sadly we only booked one night at this lovely hotel. It is in the stunning setting of Adare village and we couldn't have felt more welcome...."
About the hotel
The Dunraven Arms, is an oasis of tranquility - surrounded by mellow thatched cottages, offering the ambience of a country house with first class service and friendly efficient staff. Dunraven welcomes you to our 74 bedrooms, including 6 suites and 12 junior suites, all beautifully appointed with antique furniture, private dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms. The Maigue Restaurant, has received the highest accolades for its outstanding cuisine.
Our Inn Between Restaurant located in a thatched cottage opposite the hotel, offers the finest traditional Irish dishes. The leisure centre comprises a 17m swimming pool, therapy clinic, massage rooms, steam room and state-of-the-art gymnasium. We have been awarded AA Three Rosettes for Food, Gilbey’s Gold Medal Award, Egon Ronay Irish Meat Restaurant of the Year, RAC Hospitality, Service & Comfort Award, Mouton Cadet Award, Bord Failte Awards of Excellence.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Steam Rooms , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
the hotel rooms were very nice but the quality of the food was not good.
A little bit of luxury
Sadly we only booked one night at this lovely hotel.
It is in the stunning setting of Adare village and we couldn't have felt more welcome.