This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Dingle, a beautiful and colourful town set on the southern shores of the Dingle peninsula and overlooking the magnificent Dingle Bay, Benners is a classic hotel favoured for its old world charm and ambience. The hotel has been recently transformed, offering guests authentic Irish antique furnishings blended with the best of contemporary design. Each of the 52 bedrooms are luxuriously appointed providing an intimate and cosy setting for a relaxing stay.
As Dingle?s oldest hotel, Benners reflects the history and uniqueness of the town and peninsula and is a wonderful base from which to explore the wild beauty of Kerry
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet