- 1 guest reviews
"Small golfing oasis with excellent food and room comforts with fine lounge and bar area with lovely open fires...."
About the hotel
Owned and managed by the O'Hara family for four generations, the Brown Trout Golf and Country Inn has comfortable, friendly accommodation in one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland. Our mission is to create lifetime customers through excellent service. Stay with us and find out why we are succeeding.
At the Brown Trout Inn you can keeps fit in our new gym, enjoy fishing, go horse riding or play golf on our own nine hole course. The serious golfer will relish the challenge of the nearby Royal Portrush Golf Club and all guests to Northern lreland must see the World famous Giants Causeway which is only a short drive away.
- Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Golf 9 Hole
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfort in the country
Small golfing oasis with excellent food and room comforts with fine lounge and bar area with lovely open fires.