- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"We spent one night at the hotel and were not disappointed. The hotel is situated at the top of Saundersfoot overlooking the harbour. It has..."
"We arrived late than anticipated and were met at reception with a very warm welcome from James. James offered to ask the chef if he would ke..."
"We found the St Brides Spa Hotel a few years ago whilst browsing the web and have been wanting to go since then. We finally booked to go thi..."
"Stayed here before so knew of the quality and cleanliness but as we arrived at our room was greeted by slight smell of drains. As we went ou..."
"Very friendly staff really help with the chilled atmosphere at St Brides spa hotel. Lovely food is enhanced further by the panoramic view ov..."
About the hotel
AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2011/2012 Coastline Hotel of the Year 2010 - Nominated for 2012 Gold Award 4 Star Hotel St Brides Spa Hotel is privately owned and the highest rated four star hotel situated in Pembrokeshire’s National Coastal Park. The hotel has dramatic coastal views over Saundersfoot harbour, beach and coastline. Our luxury cliff top Marine Spa and Thermal Suite which includes a steam room, salt room, rock sauna, adventure shower, ice fountain and infinity edge salt water hydro pool has stunning sea views.
The Marine Spa offers exclusive treatments using seaweeds, salt, clay and marine muds. Treatments can be enjoyed in our double or single treatment rooms as requested. A 90 minute bookable session in our Thermal Suite and Hydro Infinity Pool is offered complimentary for our resident guests. it is essential that all treatments and Thermal Suite and Hydro Infinity Pool sessions are booked in advance of your stay to avoid any disappointment. The Cliff Restaurant provides superb, unbuttoned fine dining serving local seasonal produce with fresh fish always on the menu. All day dining is available. Each of the bedrooms is individually designed with a light airy seaside theme throughout. Many of the rooms have individual balconies with stunning seaside views. The Contemporary Art Gallery at St Brides Spa Hotel shows paintings from leading modern artists. St Brides Spa Hotel is a member of Welsh Rarebits Independent Hotels. Marine Spa Terms and Conditions: It is important for us to know if you are pregnant, have undergone recent surgery or received medical treatment. If you fail to notify us prior to your visit of pregnancy or a medical condition, we reserve the right to refuse offering the requested treatments or Thermal Suite and Hydro Pool Sessions and charge for the time reserved. The Thermal Suite, Marine Hydro Pool and Treatments are available to guests that are 16 years and over.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
We knew we wouldn't have a Sea view as hadn't booked it but the room was very poor looking out at a fence.
It was tiny no room to move. Shower was pathetic and not working well at all.
For a hotel of this rating it was bad.
We got married here 15 years ago before it became a 5 star and I have to say the service then was far better.
The restaurant was fab and food excellent.
But as for service and customer service it was very poor. Very very disappointed.
Would stay again but would upgrade room and hopefully have better service. Spa was lovely.
Well worth a visit
We spent one night at the hotel and were not disappointed.
The hotel is situated at the top of Saundersfoot overlooking the harbour. It has good car parking facilities and from outside it looks very impressive. Inside does not disappoint either. is tastefully decorated and the room we stayed in, whilst on the small side, had all the facilities we needed including fresh milk and bottled water in a fridge and a good selection of teas, coffees and hot chocolate. All complimentary. We had no sea view, but we'd booked a "good" room so were not expecting one. However, the views from the restaurant and spa are amazing. The infinity pool is great - the water is warm and the views are as described - outstanding. The staff were friendly, accommodating and very professional. We didn't eat at the hotel as we'd spent the day in Tenby and had eaten the best sea food platter lunch at the Plantaganet (try it - it's fab!) and chips at Saundersfoot's harbour are a must. We did, however, have breakfast at the hotel and it was very good. Good selection of hot and cold items, good coffee and tea. We only stayed one night but I would happily return for a short week.