- 23 guest reviews
"Stayed here before so knew of the quality and cleanliness but as we arrived at our room was greeted by slight smell of drains. As we went ou..."
"Very friendly staff really help with the chilled atmosphere at St Brides spa hotel. Lovely food is enhanced further by the panoramic view ov..."
"My husband and I went to ST Brides for an anniversary treat. We were upgraded on arrival to a bigger seaview room with a bed so big it made..."
"Fabulous accommodation and food..."
"Staff are very friendly...."
About the hotel
AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2011/2012 Coastline Hotel of the Year 2010 - Nominated for 2012 Gold Award 4 Star Hotel St Brides Spa Hotel is privately owned and the highest rated four star hotel situated in Pembrokeshire’s National Coastal Park. The hotel has dramatic coastal views over Saundersfoot harbour, beach and coastline. Our luxury cliff top Marine Spa and Thermal Suite which includes a steam room, salt room, rock sauna, adventure shower, ice fountain and infinity edge salt water hydro pool has stunning sea views.
The Marine Spa offers exclusive treatments using seaweeds, salt, clay and marine muds. Treatments can be enjoyed in our double or single treatment rooms as requested. A 90 minute bookable session in our Thermal Suite and Hydro Infinity Pool is offered complimentary for our resident guests. it is essential that all treatments and Thermal Suite and Hydro Infinity Pool sessions are booked in advance of your stay to avoid any disappointment. The Cliff Restaurant provides superb, unbuttoned fine dining serving local seasonal produce with fresh fish always on the menu. All day dining is available. Each of the bedrooms is individually designed with a light airy seaside theme throughout. Many of the rooms have individual balconies with stunning seaside views. The Contemporary Art Gallery at St Brides Spa Hotel shows paintings from leading modern artists. St Brides Spa Hotel is a member of Welsh Rarebits Independent Hotels. Marine Spa Terms and Conditions: It is important for us to know if you are pregnant, have undergone recent surgery or received medical treatment. If you fail to notify us prior to your visit of pregnancy or a medical condition, we reserve the right to refuse offering the requested treatments or Thermal Suite and Hydro Pool Sessions and charge for the time reserved. The Thermal Suite, Marine Hydro Pool and Treatments are available to guests that are 16 years and over.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fab stay apart from the smell
Stayed here before so knew of the quality and cleanliness but as we arrived at our room was greeted by slight smell of drains.
As we went out all day sat on our return having left bathroom door open was met by terrible smell. Had to leave windows open and towels in plug holes and bottom of bathroom door. Noticed the smell on one occasion on walking through reception also. Got better deal for stay off laterooms, with no reservation fee, which we wasn't offered by booking through hotel
Chilled in Saundersfoot
Very friendly staff really help with the chilled atmosphere at St Brides spa hotel.
Lovely food is enhanced further by the panoramic view over Saundersfoot bay from the restaraunt's location perched high above the harbour. The spa itself is small and is limited to 90minute sessions for a handful of guests at a time. The selection of steam rooms are great and the infinity pool is very relaxing. The treatments are very good and reasonably priced.