- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Have stayed here before and will stay again (soon) - great spot up the West End (bus stop right outside the hotel - only £2 from city centre..."
"Good location. Friendly staff. Clean, mostly quiet room, but sometimes could hear TV or voices of room next door. On nice quiet street with..."
"Our stay was very good, the staff were all lovely, helpful and friendly. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. The breakf..."
"Very good customer service, friendly staff who responded swiftly to queries. Room good value overall...."
"Great value and in a great location for the West End and access to the city using the rail network (only 5 mins away)..."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's and a bar and a new restaurant serving meals. A 24-hour reception desk is also available. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off Hotel Rooms: 83
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed here before and will stay again (soon) - great spot up the West End (bus stop right outside the hotel - only £2 from city centre) - lovely reception area and welcome from staff.
I was on the 3rd floor in a lovely cosy room with everything I needed. Good breakfast as well - excellent value for money. A gem of a hotel!
Really nice place
Friendly staff. Clean, mostly quiet room, but sometimes could hear TV or voices of room next door. On nice quiet street with bus stops nearby. Would be my first choice if stay in Glasgow again.