- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Comfort Inn Ramsgate...."
"This is a good value for money Hotel, the room was far to hot for my liking and the air con was incapable of reducing the temp down. That sa..."
"I've given good ratings as this was a clean and comfortable hotel with helpful staff. Value for money is difficult to rate as I stayed duri..."
"would stay here again and again...."
"The hotel was very nice, right on the sea front, lovely view from the room. Room very clean...."
About the hotel
The Comfort Inn, Ramsgate is centrally situated in a quiet location with spectacular panoramas overlooking the sea. The Hotel is close to the town centre, and only 1 km from Port Ramsgate . The Hotel provides a friendly and courteous service.
Continental breakfast is included within the price of all rooms. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. Our hotel offers a well stocked bar, and the restaurant has a menu offering traditional cuisine, with a choice of tempting starters, a variety of main courses and desserts. Ample free parking is available both in the private car park and the unrestricted on-street parking outside. All our rooms are en-suite, and offer free WIFI, Hairdryer, Complimentary toiletries, Telephone, Tea and Coffee making facilities with complimentary tea coffee hot chocolate and biscuits on arrival, Iron and Ironing board on request Flat screen TV's are in all bedrooms offering a range of digital and satellite channels in rooms and Sky Sports in the bar. . Our relaxing executive rooms all have sea views and are more spacious with seating area, some have balconies. Please note this hotel is fully non smoking. The Hotel Beauty Salon offers a range of treatments including manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and massage. Pre booking is advised but not always essential. Treatments are available for men and women. New **** Residents only Gym and Sauna newly opened**** Hotel is fully air conditioned Our hotel has regular Live Music on alternate Fridays, vocalist and guitarist, performing Jazz, Rock n Roll, 60's, 70's etc. . . . . Weddings, Parties, Conferences and seminars can be catered for with a range of facilities and equipment and experienced professional staff.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Comfort Inn Ramsgate
Comfort Inn Ramsgate.
This is a good value for money Hotel, the room was far to hot for my liking and the air con was incapable of reducing the temp down.
That said the room was comfortable with the best flat screen TV I have had in any hotel I have stayed in.
The shower had good water pressure so it was enjoyable to take a shower unlike some hotels. The bar/Resturaunt food is of very good quality and quantity, breakfast in my view should include a cooked breakfast in the price, and not charged as extra. But hey thats just my opinion. one or two members of the staff look like they need some motivation and education on what service is all about, but again just my observations and opinion. Would I return and stay in this Hotel. Yes I would.