This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
You are sure to fall in love with Villedieu les Poeles, famous for its copper industry, and located between Mont Saint Michel and the D day beaches. The towns ancient courtyards, renowned bell foundry, copper factory and museums tell of a rich historic past and a reputation for craftsmanship. There will be a special welcome for you at Le Fruitier in the town center, with its 48 comfortable, elegant rooms.
There is easy access to all floors via a lift. In the kitchen, our locally renowned chef prepares fine dishes based around local seafood and the finest regional produce to enjoy in the charming setting of the hotel's restaurant. Le Fruitier has five dining rooms and our seminar facilities are ideal for groups and meetings. Relax afterwards in the piano bar.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Restaurant Le Fruitier in Villedieu-Les-Poêles is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet