- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Booked due to the use of kitchen however we didnt use this at all. All the receptionists were helpful, booked restaurants and taxis, asked h..."
"I found this room late for a new years eve stay. The hotel is well situated near Wenceslav Square and all locations in Prague 1 were easily..."
About the hotel
Hotel Suite Home Prague is situated in the very heart of Prague, just a few steps from the Wenceslav Square. Because of this great location, you can take a walk and see the most famous sights: National Museum, Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge. .
. Hotel Suite Home Prague is easy approachable by public transport – 5 minutes by walk is the Tram Station /Karlovo namesti/ as well as Subway Stations of all three lines /A-Mustek, B-Karlovo namesti, C-IP Pavlova/. Ruzyne Airport is 18 km away, what is only 20 minutes by car and Main Railway station is only two subway stations far by line C. Hotel offers accommodation in 28 suites with size from 35 - 120 qm. All suites have own bathroom, bedroom, fully equipped kitchen and living room with sofa . Tea&coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi internet in the room are at free disposal to the guests.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked due to the use of kitchen however we didnt use this at all.
All the receptionists were helpful, booked restaurants and taxis, asked how your meals were etc. We had a lot of floor space for two people. We didnt spend much time in the room so we thought it was a bit of a waste how big the lounge was especially in comparison to the size of the bathroom (Which was by no means small). Enjoyed our stay and Prague is a wonderful city also.
Great location and space
I found this room late for a new years eve stay.
The hotel is well situated near Wenceslav Square and all locations in Prague 1 were easily accessible from here. The hotel was easy to find, clean and the staff were helpful, had excellent English and friendly. The 'room' was a small suite and offered a lot of room in the middle of the city with the option to accommodate up to 4 people