- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Accommodation and customer service excellent .Restaraunt and bar a delight...."
"This is an unusual hotel located above an excellent Italian restaurant – which provides a range of dinner options and breakfast following mo..."
"Great breakfast which was included in the price which for us is excellent value for money. The staff were very helpful and accommodating we..."
"Great hotel, lovely refurbished rooms in excellent location in town centre & stones throw from train station. The staff were friendly & very..."
"having left some items behind when checking out all posted on without fuss - thanks..."
About the hotel
The Waterfront Lodge Hotel is well-located on the banks of the Calder and Hebble canal and right in the thriving town centre of Brighouse. Situated in a Grade II listed building, the hotel is approximately 5 minutes' drive from Huddersfield town centre and only a minutes' walk from Brighouse train station. There is a friendly and relaxed atmosphere around the hotel with the professional staff on hand to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire building. Upgrade to an Executive bedroom and enjoy a spacious room with air-con, trouser press, mini bar and king-size bed. Our Deluxe rooms have the addition of a spa bath and larger queen-size bed. All rooms have flat screen TV's with Freeview channels and tea & coffee making facilities. We have a restaurant on site to serve you Lunch, Diner & drinks in the bar; The Cafe Bar is open during the day 11. 30am - 2. 30pm serving lunch, coffees & cakes. Prego Italian Restaurant is open daily from 5pm and all day Sunday with a varied menu to suit all tastes. The hotel is part of the 'Deliciously Yorkshire Breakfast' scheme for using locally sourced produce and fresh, good-quality ingredients. All rooms benefit from room service at no extra charge. Small pets are accepted with prior notice, please contact us before arrival. A £10 charge per night will be added to your bill for extra cleaning charges.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation and customer service excellent .Restaraunt and bar a delight.
Great place to stay
This is an unusual hotel located above an excellent Italian restaurant – which provides a range of dinner options and breakfast following morning.
Although I did not partake of the full breakfast (I am not a great eater in the morning) The options were quite excellent. Located in the centre Brighouse it is an excellent starting point for access to the beautiful countryside. Friendly staff and I lovely location (once you have found the car park which is a little complicated) I will definitely stay again. One small note (not a criticism) car parking is in a pay and display car park so be prepared.