- 14 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments. We loved hanging out in the bar and listening to the traditional Irish Music...."
"Cannot speak highly enough of the staff and accommodation. Stayed across the road from the main hotel and whilst slightly dubious at check-i..."
"The ONLY things I could comment on are the bathroom and just the noise level from the apartment/ room above. The shower curtain is too thin..."
"Had a very cosy comfy and quiet stay at the malone lodge. The staff were very pleasant and we'll informed...."
"Had a very enjoyable stay with a free upgrade to an executive room due to taking 5 mins to find my details. This was not requested but very..."
About the hotel
Relax and rejuvenate in our chic Victorian townhouse hotel, where warm ambiance, Irish hospitality and contemporary luxuries will embrace you. Nestled in the peaceful, leafy suburb of South Belfast - just minutes from the City Centre - the Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments offers a choice of 102 rooms in total, combining luxury hotel guestrooms as well as one and two bedroom apartments. *Please note that apartments are in a separate building, some 5 minutes walk from the hotel itself Only minutes from the city centre, set in the luxurious tree lined avenues of the Queens University Quarter of South Belfast, just off the exclusive Malone Road & fashionable Lisburn Road, Belfast, surrounded by beautiful parks and gardens; this luxury is reflected in every aspect of the Hotel.
Experience some local, seasonal fare in The Knife & Fork Deli, where our head chef and his team's recipe for success is straightforward – “serving simply good food everyday!” With an exceptional reputation for food our success is built on using the finest local produce to create the perfect dining experience for you. In addition to our guest rooms, special events and award winning food, Malone Lodge offers a complimentary private Car Parking for guests, wifi access throughout and full conference, banqueting and wedding facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
What a great experience!
We really enjoyed our stay at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments.
We loved hanging out in the bar and listening to the traditional Irish Music. This was a great stay and our apartment was very big and easily accommodated us.
Excellent hotel, fantastic staff, roll on next city break
Cannot speak highly enough of the staff and accommodation.
Stayed across the road from the main hotel and whilst slightly dubious at check-in, any concerns were immediately dispelled on entering the apartment. Large comfortable bedroom with equally large bathroom, fully kitted kitchen and spacious lounge. Hats off to the architect.
Breakfast the next morning delicious and prepared to perfection by the two chefs in the open kitchen. Again staff were excellent, tending to every need. Will certainly be back at the first possible opportunity