- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Lords of the Manor was fantastic. Outstanding customer service--the manager Michael is very hands-on, professional, and conscientious--the f..."
"Pretty setting. Rooms need to be redone...."
About the hotel
A 17th Century Rectory House, the newly-refurbished Lords is set amidst eight acres of lake and parkland, described by many as the loveliest in England. Walled gardens to the rear of the house provide an idyllic backdrop to the honey-coloured Cotswold stone of the rectory. The Lords of the Manor is an ideal location for exploring the Cotswolds.
Comfortable sofas, real fires and soft lights all combine to create the warm atmosphere of a fine country house.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Croquet , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
A magical stay in the Cotswolds
Lords of the Manor was fantastic.
Outstanding customer service--the manager Michael is very hands-on, professional, and conscientious--the food is Michelin star, and the setting and property are exactly what you could wish for in the magical Cotswolds. We will return!
Lords of the Manor
Rooms need to be redone.