- 12 guest reviews
"Driving along a long driveway to what appears to be an old Manor house with a small parking area outside reception, but plenty of additional..."
"Excellent hotel, very friendly and extremely helpful staff...."
"Comfortable, spacious and quiet accommodation with bathroom under-floor heating...."
"Accommodation was great - all hotel staff very friendly and helpful. As were attending a wedding reception we were there less than 24 hrs bu..."
"The room we stayed in was a four-poster room, it was large and comfortable. The bed was very good and it had everything we needed. The bathr..."
About the hotel
Set in the Essex countryside to the east of Chelmsford, Pontlands Park is conveniently located and only 15 minutes drive from the M25 and 30 minutes from Stansted Airport. The house has been sympathetically extended and today has 35 luxurious bedrooms, a fine restaurant, comprehensive conference facilities and is the perfect venue for weddings and parties, whatever the occasion. Guests can also enjoy the facilities at our neighbouring Leisure Centre with its indoor and outdoor pools, sauna and café.
Bedroom price displayed is for 2 persons. Extra adults, children and infants are charged at £20. 00 per person. PLEASE NOTE; REFLECTIONS LEISURE CENTRE IS CLOSED FOR MAINTAINANCE BETWEEN THE 1STAND 6TH NOVEMBER 2015 INCLUSIVE
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2015 to 06/11/2015 - PLEASE NOTE; REFLECTIONS LEISURE CENTRE IS CLOSED FOR MAINTAINANCE BETWEEN THE 1ST AND 6TH NOVEMBER 2015 INCLUSIVE The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Stay - Tepid Breakfast
Driving along a long driveway to what appears to be an old Manor house with a small parking area outside reception, but plenty of additional parking at the rear.
Staff were helpful and friendly. I was unaware of the security down payment on a bank card in addition to the room I had already paid for. Good sized rooms with crisp fresh linen and immaculate en-suite. Had a really good nights sleep. Although there is a wide selection for breakfast be it hot or cold, I found the cooked self serve breakfast items were slightly colder than I would have liked as they were stored pre-cooked in a not so warm, warming servers. Overall a good stay, just let down a bit by the breakfast.
Pontlands Park Hotel
Excellent hotel, very friendly and extremely helpful staff.