- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely staff. Very obliging and helpful for vegetarians. Super central location near the cathedral and baptistry. Lovely old features retain..."
"Hotel was easy to find from the station, great position for getting straight to centre of Florence and many restaurants. Decor of public are..."
About the hotel
Hotel Martelli is one of the few hotels that retains the typical Renaissance atmosphere of the past. Previously owned by the legendary Medici dynasty, the hotel offers refined ornaments such as frescoes, antique furnishings and accessories that complete the high ceilings, a characteristic of the years of Florence’s splendor. Located in a very central area, on the main road leading from Santa Maria Novella to the awesome Duomo di Firenze, Hotel Martelli is the ideal starting point to discover the wonderful city of Florence.
The hotel offers a warm and friendly service, privacy, security as well as a helpful staff that could advise you on the best way to visit this beautiful city. Breakfast room is large and comfortable, common areas are private and reserved with wireless internet access (at a charge), all decorated in Classical style that creates a special atmosphere and give you the chance to make a real step back in time!
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - In case of prepayment, it will be requested to show credit card communicated at the time of booking, upon arrival. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Martelli in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Martelli Recommended
Very obliging and helpful for vegetarians. Super central location near the cathedral and baptistry. Lovely old features retained inside giving it an old, medieval feel. The room on top floor had a fantastic view and we had a patio table and chairs to have a glass of wine while watching the sun go down. Quiet hotel in spite of central location. Will definitely use it again, why change. Really ace. Ciao.
Comfortable hotel in excellent position
Hotel was easy to find from the station, great position for getting straight to centre of Florence and many restaurants.
Decor of public areas and room was very traditional which was nice. Everywhere was lovely and clean. Our room was noisy in fairness, from 6am, with workers preparing restaurants for the day - but again it adds charm and closing windows and shutters did make a difference. Breakfast was a typical buffet, set out in a lovely dining room and restaurant staff were helpful and friendly. Reception was constantly manned and housekeeping staff were obviously kept busy. This was a nice hotel, well positioned and comfortable. Wifi was available, although not a strong signal even in designated areas, but we managed. We would stay again and recommend to others, although I would try to negotiate a room off the road next time.