- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Clean, comfortable and tidy, but probably a bit basic for more than one or two nights. It suited me perfectly as I was planning a long day i..."
"Pleasant and friendly staff. Hotel looks a little tired in terms of decor but perfectly adequate for a short stay. Breakfast choice not bad..."
"Food good but portions too large. Disappointed that coffee in bar area was only instant coffee. Filter coffee was only available in the rest..."
"Staff and location great. Retro ambiance...."
"The Highlander Hotel reminds me of American motels, starting at the reception and going through into the layout of the hotel. The staff were..."
About the hotel
Only a matter of miles from the geographical centre of Scotland, and a few minutes off the main road network, the hotel is ideally situated for exploring the stunning scenery of the Scottish highlands. The hotels friendly atmosphere and good food ensures you of true Highland hospitality. All bedrooms have TV, hairdryer and hospitality tray.
Free Wi-fi access is available in the hotel foyer. Light lunches, bar meals and dinners are available and the bar has a good selection of malts from throughout Scotland to sample. Ground floor rooms are available and pets are welcome. There are an abundance of places to visit – Highland Wildlife Park and Cairngorm Mountain are only a couple of attractions nearby and there are plenty of activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfortable and tidy, but probably a bit basic for more than one or two nights
Clean, comfortable and tidy, but probably a bit basic for more than one or two nights.
It suited me perfectly as I was planning a long day in the hills and wanted to save myself an early morning drive. I would stay her again.
Highlander Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Pleasant and friendly staff.
Hotel looks a little tired in terms of decor but perfectly adequate for a short stay.
Breakfast choice not bad but made better as they had Gluten Free cereal & toast.