- 146 guest reviews
"Old hotel with some creaking floorboards. Rooms a little dark but clean and always a full bathroom and tea making facilities. Proximity to t..."
"Good value for money. Good night sleep over a nice place to stay..."
"We had excellent service as soon as we arrived. The hotel knew we had already pre-paid in advance (one of my worries after two rather bad ex..."
"Wash basin minute. Dark room. TV made a buzzing noise. One of bins was broken...."
"The room served its purpose didn't expect anything fancy clean and tidy. Just what i wanted...."
About the hotel
Just 100 metres from Chester Rail Station, the Westminster has free Wi-Fi and a contemporary bar and restaurant. A grand, wooden staircase and a stained glass window are features of the Best Western. Local and regional dishes and a full English breakfast are served in the Best Western Westminster Hotel's air-conditioned bar and restaurant which features a bold and modern decor.
All rooms have a traditional colour scheme and feature dark wood furnishings. Tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer are provided in each room. The historic Grosvenor Park and the River Dee are less than 700 metres from the Westminster Hotel. Chester city centre is less than 10 minutes’ walk away and canal-side pubs and restaurants are within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. The M53 motorway is 5 minute’s drive away. Car parking is available at our Sister Hotel The Queen, £10. 00 per night Mon-Thurs and £15. 00 per night Fri-Sun. Ample on road parking and low cost pay and display right next door (free 6pm-9am).
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Old hotel with some creaking floorboards.
Rooms a little dark but clean and always a full bathroom and tea making facilities. Proximity to train station superb, which is why I have used this hotel several times as needed to catch train to London Heathrow en route to NZ, so with heavy luggage it is ideal. Staff are always lovely and helpful. Great value for money.
Good value for money.
Good night sleep over a nice place to stay