- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Great for an overnight stay. Very central...."
"Except for the very small space to walk around the bed, everything else was good. The breakfast is continental and it's an extra to pay for..."
"Great hotel and value for money. Stayed in London for 2 night. Only used it for a base and sleeping etc. Ate out so cannot comment on the ho..."
"Ideally situated - just 2 mins walk from Paddington Station - easy access to all sites within central London - staff very helpful - would no..."
"Both quite and closed to centre city ( 100 m from Paddington Station. ) For this price you will not find anything in the neighbourhood !..."
About the hotel
Hotel Royal Eagle is a superbly located hotel, only 3 minutes’ walk from Paddington Underground and Rail Station. The hotel is perfectly positioned for quick and easy access to all areas of London and for leisure visitors looking to explore London’s fabulous attractions such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping and nightlife. Ideal for the West End with Bond Street and Oxford Street 10 mins by bus or tube.
The hotel offer 119 en-suite rooms with both baths and showers. The rooms include tea/coffee making facilities, direct-dial telephones, hairdryers, safes and a TV with local channels.
Direct trains from Paddington to Heathrow Airport are a 15 minute train ride.
There is a NCP car park 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The decor was tired and shabby.
Me and my husband stayed on the ground floor and our room was quite pokey and there was lots of noise from the trains
Hotel Royal Eagle
Great for an overnight stay.