- 3 guest reviews
"Fantastic stay with exquisite food. Fantastic value for money...."
"Staying in the Leeds area on a regular basis I am always looking for somewhere that offers something different from the usual bland surround..."
"A wonderful stay with attentive staff a d food to die for..."
About the hotel
Built by a wealthy Victorian mill owner in the 1860s, Bagden Hall is a beautiful country house hotel with stunning gardens offering elegant accommodation set in the heart of South Yorkshire. Centrally located between Leeds and Sheffield and just 3 miles from the M1, it's perfect for corporate events and business meetings, for weddings and private parties, and for a relaxing break in Yorkshire's 'Last of The Summer Wine' country, with the Peak District close by. The hotel sits in 40 acres of secluded parkland, with its own lake.
We have two dining options, elegant and informal, and our 36 en suite rooms offer style and comfort befitting a elegant country house. We look forward to welcoming you at Bagden Hall.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bagden Hall Hotel
Fantastic stay with exquisite food.
Fantastic value for money.
Staying in the Leeds area on a regular basis I am always looking for somewhere that offers something different from the usual bland surroundings of a hotel.
Bagden Hall is a surprisingly good discovery I had not heard of the hotel until I found it on Late Rooms. , Great location Great service 10 out of 10