- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"I cannot fault the staff at Balmer Lawns - everyone was very helpful. The room & bathroom were adequate, although the heating was turned up..."
"Staff were so helpful and the dinner was delicious! Not a huge complaint but the bathroom could have done with a hairdryer...."
"This Hotel is not only beautiful but also lived up to the great reputation it has. Will be visiting again...."
"For some reason I thought the hotel would be cheap and cheerful but I was extremely impressed with the beautiful entrance with the Xmas deco..."
"All staff were atentitive and friendly, when we checked in they gave us a complimentary upgrade to a superior room! So I was really happy wi..."
About the hotel
Set against the timeless backdrop of Europe's oldest & largest surviving forest, the Balmer Lawn nestles into ancient woodlands on the outskirts of the charming village of Brockenhurst. Built in the mid 1800s as a coaching inn, the hotel has been host to English & Russian royalty and even an American President. The hotels' tasteful blend of the contemporary and the traditional ensures the perfect combination of old fashioned values and modern sophistication and style.
At the end of a perfect day your comfortable, individually styled bedroom will offer you an oasis of calm to dream of more delights to come, beautifully appointed and with many offering sweeping views across the lawns to the forest beyond.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2014 to 23/12/2014 - Due to Christmas Parties taking place Restaurant will be shut on Fridays & Saturdays evenings but Party Menu is available- Please call reservation departments for details-01590 623116. Thank you The LateRooms.com rates for Balmer Lawn in Brockenhurst are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
One night in Brockenhurst...
I cannot fault the staff at Balmer Lawns - everyone was very helpful.
The room & bathroom were adequate, although the heating was turned up to the maximum. I shouldn't grumble really, too warm is better than too cold - but maybe the room was a tad too warm!
Staff were so helpful and the dinner was delicious.
Not a huge complaint but the bathroom could have done with a hairdryer.