- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"The room was small and quite cramped. There was a double bed there but that was small too. Not the cleanest of rooms but bearable. The savin..."
"Good budget hotel, rooms ok. Plenty parking. Had problem with shower which was fixed straight away. Good prices/offer on drinks. Would recom..."
"Due to evening arrival we missed dinner but reception staff was very helpful in arranging for us to access food. All staff very friendly and..."
"Had a two night stay. Dont be put off by the dated outside of the building place was much nicer on the inside.We had a large double room whi..."
"What can i say about the King Robert hotel !! well its like our second home we love coming here the location, the wonderful staff, the food..."
About the hotel
The King Robert Hotel is a modern hotel situated in historic Bannockburn, which offers all the facilities for the business traveller and leisure guest alike. Only a few minutes from the city of Stirling and a short drive from the Wallace monument and the Falkirk Wheel there are many places of interest to explore on our door step. All 52 ensuite rooms are non smoking and have free wireless internet access, satellite television and tea & coffee making facilities.
Evening meals are served in Bruce's Bistro which uses the finest local produce when available and the lounge bar is open through out the day for lunch or for a relxing drink in the evening. Free car parking is avialable on site to all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The King Robert in Stirling
The room was small and quite cramped.
There was a double bed there but that was small too. Not the cleanest of rooms but bearable. The saving grace was the bar and restaurant which were excellent. Great food and great service.
Good budget hotel, rooms ok.
Plenty parking. Had problem with shower which was fixed straight away. Good prices/offer on drinks. Would recommend if want reasonable price hotel if travelling to Stirling.