This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beaulieu-sur-Mer, one of the beautiful towns of the Côte d'Azur, is located midway between Nice and Monaco (12 km). This is an exceptional sunny site where sea and mountains meet. Hotel Carlton Beaulieu-sur-Mer is a 4 star hotel in a traditional 1930 building, which offers 34 comfortable rooms in a harmonious setting.
It is fully air-conditioned with Wi-Fi, a bar open 24h/24h, a private outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, the Grand Casino de Beaulieu two steps away, close to the Mediterranean Sea and the beach "Bay of Ants" with its 300 meters water activities. Other nearby sights and attractions include the Greek Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, the medieval village of Eze, Monte-Carlo, the peninsula of Saint-Cap-Ferrat with the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, the Matisse and Chagall museums in Nice.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2013 to 14/02/2013 - From January 4th to February 12th, 2015 inclusive, the Hotel will be closed for annual closing The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Carlton de Beaulieu-sur-mer in Beaulieu-Sur-Mer are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet