- 22 guest reviews
"This really is an excellent hotel...."
"We stayed overnight on the eve of my husband's birthday. We were given a room up-grade and treated to excellent service throughout. I had bo..."
"What a wonderful find on late rooms. The room was fantastic very high quality that was reflected in every detail. The customer service was e..."
"Can't fault anything...."
"A truly high class place to stay. Attentive staff, exceptionally clean and well appointed hotel with a restaurant on a level with any Michel..."
About the hotel
A privately owned and run Country house Hotel. We are one of the AA's top 200 hotels in Great Britain. Set in 70 acres of Parkland with its own lake for fishing, each room is extremely comfortable with fantastic views over the Malvern Hills and parkland.
The award winning restaurant overseen by Head Chef Adam Brown, dishes are based on French cuisine with modern Eastern & European flavours. The views are fabulous and in the summer you can sit outside for a pre dinner drink and after dinner coffee and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. In winter the cosy log fires help to enhance the atmosphere of this friendly Country House. Brockencote Hall is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' 2014-2015.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Brockencote hall in Worcestershire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First class in all respects.
This really is an excellent hotel.
calm and elegant
We stayed overnight on the eve of my husband's birthday.
We were given a room up-grade and treated to excellent service throughout. I had booked dinner by phone and this was all noted in our details. The extra touches make this hotel special: fresh milk and bottled water in the fridge, a choice of bedding, a plate of savouries with pre-dinner drinks, petit fours with coffee and attentive but unobtrusive service.