- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"A lovely beautiful hotel.. Recommend ......"
"The hotel was perfectly positioned a short taxi journey to bath City. The hotel complex was very simple and easy to navigate and a very plea..."
"Room upon arrival room wasn't bad but wouldn't have classed it as deluxe and the bathroom had long black hair on the floor must have been fr..."
"Really pleased with the whole experience. Good location for our family canal trip. Restaurant was very good and all staff very helpful...."
"Booked at the last minute as a get away for me and my wife. We were staying in one of the Annexes which was clean and comfortable. The Room..."
About the hotel
The Leigh Park Country House Hotel is set within five acres of grounds with its own walled garden and vineyard. The hotel offers stunning views over the Wiltshire downs. It is a relaxing, informal venue located seven miles from the Georgian city of Bath, and close to Stonehenge and Longleat Safari Park.
An additional 18 bedrooms have recently been added to the hotel. All 38 rooms have been individually designed with fabrics and furnishings to complement their surroundings, offering charm and character with all modern facilities. The hotel also has a brand new Conservatoire Restaurant which offers an extensive menu which caters for all dietary requirements. Using selected, locally sourced ingredients where ever possible (many from the hotels own garden) our team of Chefs produce mouth watering dishes every time. A range of conference rooms are also available with a full range of equipment and services including complimentary Wi Fi access. At the Leigh Park Hotel you will always receive a warm welcome. Our aim is to make your stay as pleasurable as possible! Ultimate Spa Break at the Leigh Park Country House Hotel The Bath Thermae Spa is an exciting experience in the centre of Bath which offers the ultimate Spa experience. Leigh Park and vineyard situated just a few miles outside the city offers a two night bed and breakfast stay with two Spa vouchers entitling you to a 2 hour session together with 3-course dinner and bottle of house wine on one of the nights at a very special price. Upgrades to a deluxe room also available.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely beautiful hotel..
Ryan Leicester feedback
The hotel was perfectly positioned a short taxi journey to bath City.
The hotel complex was very simple and easy to navigate and a very pleasing atmosphere. The coach house room I stayed in was of a very good standard and I would now consider this hotel as favourable when visiting bath in the future. Thanks to the Best Western Leigh Park hotel team.