This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Recently, the residence was completely renovated without altering its features and maintaining the fascination of its past history. Rooms are large, have high painted ceilings, frescoed walls and are elegantly decorated. All rooms have "en suite" bathrooms, fitted in marble.
The whole residence is air-conditioned. The Palazzo was originally built by the Naldini's, an important family of Florentine merchants and bankers. It, remained in the Naldini family until 1891, when the last descendant, Cristina, married Marchese Eugenio Niccolini di Camugliano and brought into this family as part of her dowry. The present owners, Filippo and Ginevra Niccolini di Camugliano, personally supervised the renovation works and oversee the residence in all details, in order to ensure that guests be offered a top quality treatment, comparable to that of a luxury hotel.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet