- 1 guest reviews
"We had an excellent 4 days staying at this hotel. The location is superb with many of the main attractions ( Louvre, D;Orsay,Notre Dame,Left..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated in the heart of cultural and artistic Paris, Hotel La Villa Saint Germain will give you a privileged place to stay, close to the most beautiful monuments of Paris: Notre-Dame, Le Louvre, the Jardin du Luxembourg and the Orsay museum. La Villa welcomes you in a contemporary design, and offers you 31 rooms. La Villa also offers you its bar lounge in a quiet atmosphere.
The hotel is equipped with Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Paris in Spring
We had an excellent 4 days staying at this hotel.
The location is superb with many of the main attractions ( Louvre, D;Orsay,Notre Dame,Left Bank) within an easy walk. The double glazed soundproofing was very effective and no traffic noise was evident from the narrow Rue Jacob. Nearby there are numerous cafes and restaurants. Staff were very helpful and polite.