- Very Good
- 103 guest reviews
"First class friendly staff, excellent room, central location and thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing stay...."
"Well located for shopping, Took the airporter bus to get to the hotel which stopped around the corner. Breakfast was excellent, staff were v..."
"Clean bright room in the location of the hotel we requested, only slight criticism, pillows were softer the we both remember from previous s..."
"My husband and I stayed in a business room on the third floor. We were checked in by a vry pleasant gentlemen who was most helpful.. The bar..."
"Central location, quiet rooms and a decent restaurant on site..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the city, the Radisson BLU Hotel Glasgow is only minutes from the main shopping area and central business district, making it an ideal destination for business or pleasure. With 250 stylish rooms, great places to eat & drink as well as free broadband & free fitness, we promise your stay at our hotel will be unforgettable. All of our rooms at whatever level offer the ultimate in style, comfort and relaxation.
From crisp white linen on the beds to bespoke toiletries in the bathrooms and individual climate controls in every room and many more of the ingredients you would expect to make your stay enjoyable. It's not just our rooms we take great pride in as here at the Radisson BLU Glasgow we understand that you want great food and drink to match your great room, ensuring you have a great stay. Opposite Central Station, 15 minutes from Glasgow Airport and 40 minutes from Edinburgh this really is the ideal destination for any traveller. Please Note; Sports Direct opening hours over Festive Period. 24th December: 08. 00-16. 00 25th December: Closed 26th December: 08. 00-16. 00 27th December: back to normal 31st December: 08. 00-16. 00 1st January: Closed 2nd January: 08. 00-16. 00 3rd January: back to normal
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson BLU Glasgow in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
First class friendly staff, excellent room, central location and thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing stay.
Well located for shopping, Took the airporter bus to get to the hotel which stopped around the corner.
Breakfast was excellent, staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble, nice touches in the room, Easter egg on arrival etc. I will return here for future visits.